PRODUCTS

CHOOSE FROM OUR SUPPLY PARTNERS

MESSAGE US TODAY

6 + 2 =

COMPANY INFO

Frederick J French founded the company in 1895. After his death in 1947 the company was sold to the surviving directors and since that time has been owned and managed by “hands-on” directors working full-time in the business and incorporating the values of a family firm.

SHOWROOM

Coval Works,
37 Beehive Lane, Chelmsford,
Essex, CM2 9TQ

Mon to Sat - 9am to 5.30pm
Wed & Sun - Closed
Bank Holidays - Closed

Click To Call